Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello, I might be back...

Well, jeez. Its been a while since I posted and I'm sorry. I'm not doing a terrific job of keeping you all updated if I'm not posting. So lots has happened since April. Anna turned 1 and Jackson turned 4.  Poor Waylon still has to wait a few more months till his special day. It's hard when both your siblings have a birthday in the same month and you don't. Poor Way, although I can assure he is not lacking in any love. Jackson was so nice to even let Waylon pick out a toy with his birthday money...what a good big brother. I love to see kindness in my children especially when it is for each other. That my friends is few and far between. But, we will take what we can get. Oh and for the most fantastic news....drum roll please....We...got...a....DISHWASHER!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell the responsible party how thankful I am for this. Its a dream.






Life has just been chugging along, kids are growing and learning everyday. Mark has worked one ten day stint this summer so far. Fingers crossed its the only one. After he got home I had the most wonderful 48 hours without them. LOL...Sounds horrible but it was the first time I have been solo for more than a few hours, other than producing more children. Which does not count. Three of my good girlfriends came with me and we went to my Dad's cabin. I feel bad that I couldn't take all of my "Mommy friends" with me, Lord knows we all need a break. But, it just worked out for the four of us to plan this trip together. A big thank you to my Dad, without the free room and board I'm sure we would have never been able to make it work. We did a lot of relaxing, some sun bathing, some good movie watching, a little bit of driving and a few Mommy drinks mixed in. It was heaven. Oh and by the way, if you are ever going out to eat at Gold Creek Station on highway 410...The fish and chips are awesome just bring A LOT of antacids. Grease Bomb. We made the trek back home and had a delightful little side stop at Chukar Cherries in Prosser. Yum, if you ever see their product its worth it. Chocolate covered cherries and nuts = goodness. We also hit up Houge cellars, but you need an entrie trip devoted to wine tasting, oh and a DD!

Hello Mt. Rainer!

Jackson will start pre-school shortly...goodness it will be at the end of this month. My little bear is growing up. He is such a lover and will not waste a single moment to tell you that he loves you. While Waylon on the other hand...well..he would rather stick his head up to your butt and ask you to "fart me"... I'm not joking. He will do this until I succumb and make fake fart noises. He is a bit more oh lets say wild than his big brother. Together they equal trouble but its fun to witness. Mark got Jackson a toy chainsaw for his birthday. Since he wasn't here on that specific day Mark wanted Jackson to know he was thinking of him and wanted him to open it very first thing after he woke up. Jackson was thrilled with the chainsaw and thought it was so much fun to try and saw all the table legs off our tables. The other night I asked him if he wanted me to include anything special in our nightly prayers. And he says yes Mom. Thank God for Daddy getting me that chainsaw. Ha!

Chainsaw and Tom and Jerry underwear...That's how he rolls!

By the way...my grammer skills are not the best...sorry if this is painful to read! Im a fragment and run on queen and for some reason spell check isn't working. Im doomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment