Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Don't blink. Really, don't.

I have been looking at these kids today thinking how in the world have we made it so far so fast?? They just keep growing. Everyone always says that they grow up in the blink of an eye and I am starting to see that. I think when they get haircuts it's definitely accentuated.


 This kid especially, Jackson is taking this picture and I think Waylon is attempting to steal the camera back. Or he's crossing his fingers hoping it turns out good.


 Nap time has become somewhat of a world war in our house. Someone is always crying and someone is always playing. I knew this would happen eventually but I am not ready to give up yet. Somedays it takes about an hour to get kids down to sleep, I have mastered getting all three of them to sleep at the same time. Well, that is when I can get the boys to sleep. This particular day I kept hearing Waylon talking to himself. Upon further investigation I found him hiding in his pillow case.. He thought it was so funny...He kept saying "In my pillow Mom, in my pillow" turkey!


 We also were blessed to have Auntie Tiff come visit us for a week in late June. It was so nice having another adult here with me for an entire week. I got to makeover our bedroom including new paint!! I also suckered her into helping me attempt to move a rather way too large piece of furniture into the attic. Ha, sorry Tiff, I promise to never do that again. Fail. We took a day trip to Winchester Idaho and went to the wolf discovery center. Didn't get to see any wolves but we had fun none the less. Later in the week we took another day and went down to Hell's Gate State Park, the kids had so much fun playing in the water! We had a great gluten free week and definitely look forward to our next visit!! Oh and do you see what I mean about the haircuts?!?! They look so little and this was only a month ago!!


No comments:

Post a Comment