Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cabin fun!!

The kids and I took off on Wednesday and made the well worth it 4.5 hour journey (which turned into about 6.5 but we wont go into that) to my Dad's cabin west of Yakima. This place was always a second home to us growing up and I have tons of very fond memories. It is such a joy to be able to bring my own kids here as well! My Mom, Step-Dad and Grandma MaryAnne came over and spent the day with us on Thursday. Somehow I missed taking any pictures of this day, shame on me! About the time they were leaving Mark rolled in and we had a nice evening with just the 5 of us! We spent the next few days enjoying the water and deck with our family. My Dad and his GF Jan were there along with my Brother, his wife Becca, and their son Colton. It was nice to get away!

Good morning boys!
 

 Waylon couldn't wait to get in the slop sink for a bath!!
 
Okay Grandpa, the kids are too big to all bathe in the slop sink! Time for a real bathtub!
 
 They sure do love it though!
 
 Nap time! LOL, poor Anna was so tired she zonked out on the floor!
 
Sippy cup induced coma!
 
 Enjoying the sunshine and cold beer!
 
 Becca and Colton!
 
 Grandpa time!
 
Playing in the river!
 
The boys enjoying Grandma Jan's gluten free ice cream!
 

 Probably the only time the pool had clean water in it!
Anna sure loves her Daddy!
 
 The best way to eat zucchini!! Well done Jan, they were delicious even gluten free!
 
 Cousin play time! 
 
Cheese!!!
 
 Colton, enjoying some dirt time!!
 

The scene....
 

 Jackson - 4, Waylon - 2, Anna - 13 months, Colton - 15 months!
 
 
 It was hard to leave this behind!!! Oh and of course we miss all the family too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment