Monday, October 10, 2011

Take that Martha Stewart.

So I started off fall with making some super tart (not sure that its really edible without adding sugar) rhubarb cranberry jam. And yes, I put in twice as much sugar as I thought I should in the first place...But, oh well things do get better. Then I made some chocolate zucchini muffins, delish! Thirdly it was zucchini-banana bread made with applesauce! YUM! It was gone quickly. And lastly Halloween sugar cookies...This is why on any given day you stop by my house and its a mess...Im always doing things that I don't need to do so I dont have to do the things I need to do.

 My helpers cleaning the frosting bowl!





 These by the way, are Hooterrific!




The cookies that survived long enough to actually make it to the frosting stage!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cookies! They look very Yummy! Cute background on blog.

    ReplyDelete