Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to the same old stuff

We had such a nice time the last two weeks with Mark home. Besides all the responsibilities of life it would be so nice to have him home all the time! I'm sure eventually we would be clawing each others eyes out but really that's besides the point. It was a long year last year and he was gone A LOT for work. A couple fires and lots of work up in NE Washington. We attempted to spend a night with him in a hotel in Newport WA. That didn't really end up so well, I don't think we will be attempting it again anytime soon.

Mark got a Kindle Fire for Christmas so we set up Skype last night. It will be fun for him to see the kids every night no matter where he is...well, as long as where ever he is has wifi. I got a new sewing machine and I am over the moon with it! Its so nice and such an upgrade from what I previously had. I can even monogram now...Holler!! Jackson went back to pre-school this morning at Mrs. Margies, he was excited to go. We are also having a mini blizzard this morning. However, the snow level is supposed to bump up to 5200 feet and rain by this afternoon. Weird weather.

I made a special FB page for my cookies.... I think I will do a special football cookie for super bowl Sunday then on to Valentines day. I'm enjoying this and excited to see where it leads me. I still haven't completely decided on a price yet. I don't want to charge too much but I don't want to short change myself either. Such a dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment