Monday, April 2, 2012

Another sunny day....with possibility of snow.

Spring is finally here on the Palouse! Its nice to see the sunshine and the temperature constantly above freezing! Oops, spoke too soon 1 - 3 inches of snow on its way Thursday! Bah!!!! Anyways pretend its spring...The flowers are all growing and shrubs are budding out. Wont be long and we will be in the 70's and 80's maybe 90's then we will all hope for fall and cooler weather! Such a vicious cycle, or maybe some of us just cant be pleased??? Its nice to be able to get the kids outside again, they love it! This morning we are going to attempt to get back in the grove of our morning walks. Which means it will probably snow tomorrow! Yesterday I got out and finished up the aesthetic touches on the chicken coop. I like it, I think the ladies do too!


Sadly Marks Grandma Stutzman passed in mid March. We took a trip to Oregon to celebrate her life and attend her funeral. Every time I get around these people it makes me count my blessings, I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into. While we were there Grandma's wedding dress was brought out and I remembered something I had pinned on pinterest...A keepsake for Anna and something to display at her wedding...




Also much to our surprise the first day we were there it snowed and snowed and snowed. Of course it never crossed my mind to take our snow clothes, why would it? The boys got out a few times and played with their cousin Brayden and had fun! Soaking wet, but fun!




The attempt at a snowman ended in pint size chairs! Wishing it was different circumstances but we did have a great visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment